- The Horizon Apartments Narooma Forest Rally Looking for VolunteersIt’s that time again, Horizon Apartments Narooma Forest Rally is in the final stages of planning so now it’s my turn to find the volunteers required to run this awesome event. This year Marty has found some new roads, we have 4 stages with 3 being repeated and we also have a new spectator point. This event… Read more: The Horizon Apartments Narooma Forest Rally Looking for Volunteers
- Expanded and Full Field for Mitta Mountain Rally and Mitta MastersMitta enjoyed 60 entries last year with VRC, Masters, VCRS and including ten entries from NSW, but with the downturn in VRC entries towards the end of 2022, Mitta Organisers were willing to accept the offer to also be part of the NSWRC in 2023, and deal with an oversubscribed field if it ever occurred.… Read more: Expanded and Full Field for Mitta Mountain Rally and Mitta Masters
- Mitta Mountain Rally 4 March 2023– Supplementary Regulations now availableSupplementary Regulations have been released today at www.mittamountainrally.com for the opening round of the 2023 Motorsport Australia New South Wales Rally Championship and Till Hino Victorian Rally Championship. Border Oils and Batteries are back on board again as the major event sponsor. The event will also include as a multi club event, the opening round… Read more: Mitta Mountain Rally 4 March 2023– Supplementary Regulations now available
- Revised 2023 Rally CalendarDue to circumstances beyond the control of both event organisers, the Bega Valley Rally and National Capital Rally have needed to change their dates and these changes to the NSW Rally Series’ have now been approved by the NSW/ACT State Council.
- 2023 Supplementary Regulation Templates AvailableThe Supplementary Regulation Templates for 2023 can be found at https://rallynsw.com.au/supp-reg-templates-entry-form/ These templates include all the elements and nuances required for your Supplementary Regulations comply with the many requirements of the NCR’s and the various National Rally Standing Regulations.