- Minor Update to Competition ConditionsThe following minor changes (in bold italics) have been made to the NSW Rally Competition Conditions due to a recent update to the “Rally Standing Regulations – Vehicles General” to the list of vehicle categories that are eligible to compete in Australia. 11.2.1 NSW Rally Championship FIA Group R5, FIA Rally 2, FIA Rally 3,… Read more: Minor Update to Competition Conditions
- Vacancy for the Rally Panel Chair PositionUPDATE: Nominations must be received by Motorsport Australia NSW/ACT Administration by 5.00pm Thursday 22nd February, 2024. As of the 29th February, 2024, Ian Bray will be resigning as Chair of the NSW Rally Panel making the position vacant. If you wish to nominate for the position of Panel Chair, please complete the form below ASAP… Read more: Vacancy for the Rally Panel Chair Position
- 2024 Rally & S1 Rallysprint Series Conditions PublishedThe 2024 Rally Series and the S1 Rallysprint Series Competition Conditions have now been published. These can be found at https://rallynsw.com.au/organiser-series-conditions/.
- 2024 Supplementary Regulation Templates AvailableThe Supplementary Regulation Templates for 2024 can be found at https://rallynsw.com.au/supp-reg-templates-entry-form/ These templates include all the elements and nuances required for your Supplementary Regulations comply with the many requirements of the NCR’s and the various Rally Standing Regulations.
- Subscribe to the NSW Rally CalendarYou can subscribe to the NSW Rally Calendar on your smartphone and keep up to date with any possible changes. From your smartphone or tablet, click on the “EVENTS” menu item above. On the next page, click on “View Calendar” at the bottom left. On the next page, scroll down to the bottom of the… Read more: Subscribe to the NSW Rally Calendar