Rally NSW Licensing


MotorSport Australia issue a range of different licenses to cover every aspect of participation in Motor Sport, ranging from single day licenses for people that wish to try out something new, up to full National and International Licences.

A “Speed Licence” is applicable to S1 Rallysprints, Regularity Rallies, Touring Assemblies and Touring Road Events with non-speed sub-events.  The Speed licence application form is available here:

For driving or co-driving in Rallies or S2 Rallysprints up to the NSW Rally Championship level, a Rally Licence is required. A Rally Licence holder can nominate to be a “Navigator Only” (Co-Driver) meaning they will not be able to drive the competition vehicle and would suit someone who does not possess a civil drivers licence. The Rally licence application form is available here: